Friday, 24 June 2011

Another First - Created My Very Own Slideshow!

Hi Everyone,

If anyone would have told me that I would be doing the things I'm doing now, even just two or three years ago, I would have said they were kidding.

I never expected, when I moved over to digital crafting, that I would learn so many new things.

But today, I am as chuffed as can be, pleased as punch, because I have created my very own slideshow to accompany my video tutorial "Word Art Frames" for Serif Craft Artist.

So, a couple of weeks ago I did my first tutorial video, and now this. It is really very nice, learning new skills.

I have to thank Iris of Trulytango Scraps for her excellent tutorials on how to create your own animated scrapbooks.

Within a 24 hour period I have collated, and added to, the pages I wanted to use, worked through her tutorials and uploaded the finished article. Iris, you rock!





This slideshow contains the pages that I used to demonstrate the word art frames, and also includes pages made by some of the Daisy Trail folk who gave my tutorial a go.

Thanks, ladies, for doing so, and thank you for letting me include them here.

Should you wish to have a closer, static view of these pages, just click on the thumbnails below and you should be taken to the personal DT Gallery of each artist.

Shadow Lady



Silver Dragon




Susan56


TLB


Additional Pages By Me 
(all 3 new ones come up on the DT page)

And now I think I shall settle down to playing with a new freebie kit by yet another generous Daisy Trailer, Etani. If you have DSA or Craft Artist, you can find her "Just for You" kit on her blog, Misty's Design


And if you don't have Craft Artist, you can always download the free Craft Artist Compact and see what you think of the programme. (And no, I don't get any payback for recommending it. ). Although limited in its applications, it does allow you to use the free kits created in DSA2 or Craft Artist.

Blessings,

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Slideshow and your Frame Tutorial was so very clear and easy to follow.
Very well done, you are so talented.
Betty

Silver Dragon said...

Karen I hope this works You have made a marvelous job of both the tutorial and the slide show Well done I certainly enjoyed using it

Karen Lewis said...

Hi Betty and Silver Dragon,

Thank you both for your kind words. I'm so pleased you found the tutorial easy to follow and have had some fun with it. You've both done a great job. :-)

If there is anything else you'd like me to have a go at making a tutorial for, just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

Blessings,

Karen