Sunday, 7 August 2011

The 2nd Birthday Faerie-Nuff Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Minky of Minky Things has set another little challenge to produce a card, tag, QP or layout before the 17th August with a little mini-kit provided on her blog.

For those that do she has a lovely sounding gift-bag of 110 elements and 37 papers.

So here is my little play around with this sweet little mini-kit. I added extra fungi, having extracted them from the original BG paper, to allow me to build up some additional depth, and brought in a frog from another of Minky's kits - Magical Mix. I changed the colour of the sparkles the faerie holds in her hands to match the colour of her wings and used the same effect upon the text.

I had my first slight problem having moved over to Win 7 in that the brush effects in my newly re-installed Craft Artist didn't want to play ball, but a Ctrl start-up soon put things right - phew!

There is still time for you to pay Minky a visit and see what you can come up with. Why not have a go!

Blessings,

Karen

1 comment:

sandiec said...

lovely kit have made a page on my blog too.