Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone,

Here we are, on the cusp of another year. I've still no idea where this current one went, so very quickly. 

It had some very sad times, with the loss of Selene Mama Cat, and a very good friend, Marian. But there were also lots of good times, and I am holding the expectation that 2012 is going to be a magnificent year.



I'm never much one for New Year's Resolutions, but I do intend to try and be more organized this coming year - allowing for a better work-life balance, and more digital art time.

I even hope to create some more little freebie kits - if anyone has subjects of interest they would like covering, please leave a note in the comments and I can see what I can come up with.

For now I'll wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. May 2012 be a good'un for you!


Page created in Craft Artist. Kit used was "Happy New Year" by Zirconium Scraps and the clock face is one made by me for last year from Quick Shapes.

Blessings,

Karen

No comments: