Thursday, 22 December 2011

Krystal's Beautiful Christmas Kit Freebie

Hi Everyone,

So much for thinking I wouldn't be making another post before Christmas...

It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't mentioned that my very good friend Krystal has also dabbled her toe into the Freebie Kit waters. Well, actually, it's probably truer to say that she's dived in head-first!

Having "met" on DaisyTrail, Krystal and I soon learned that we lived just a mere 6 miles away from each other, and in fact she is only a couple of minutes drive away from where I work.

So over the last few months we have got together a few times now, and recently she told me she fancied having a go at producing her own little mini-kit freebie; perhaps half a dozen papers and two to three dozen embellishments.

She asked me if I would do a test drive for her and sent me over the kit. I had a little play - it was just perfectly timed to make a card for a work colleague who has two dogs and a cat on which she dotes, and Krystal's kit had some ideal bits that I could use.




I told her I thought it was a great little kit, and she asked me over to help her get a blog up and running so that she had a platform to release it from. Krystal's Krafty Place was thus born.

When I arrived, she told me she was just in the process of tidying up the kit ready for uploading, and also mentioned that it was a bit bigger than when I had seen it a few days previously. While she was sorting out dinner, would I like to give it the once-over for her, to see if there was anything she had missed?

A bit bigger than previously - something of an understatement! There were now 269 embellishments, 15 papers and 11 frames. So, just like Topsy, this "mini" kit just grew and grew!

Unfortunately, since it's release I haven't had a chance to play with it because of my eye limiting my time, but it is a corker of a kit. It may be a bit late for Christmas cards, although there are always those last minute ones, but if you want a Christmas kit to use for those post-Christmas scrap book pages for all those family photos you've snapped, this is certainly one to consider.

It's so big you have to download it in 4 parts from Krystal's blog.


Not only can you find this great kit but Krystal is also producing some lovely quote pages; you must pay a visit.

Blessings,

Karen

2 comments:

krystal said...

Thank you so much my Dear Friend for that mention, you are a true star. xxxxxx

sandiehc said...

I agree it is a great kit