Sunday, 1 January 2012

Sandie's New Freebie Kit - her first!

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, here we are, the morning after the night before, or in my case the early evening after the night before. We were invited around to the neighbours to welcome in the New Year. We didn't get back in until 4.30 am and I have to confess to still feeling the after-effects of the partying - Amarula on the rocks is far more potent than you might think. Free Basic Smileys

I really don't know how so many people can "party it up" quite so frequently. I don't often over-imbibe - usually a G&T or a glass of wine with my meal, more than that and I tend to fall sleep - but a very good night was had by one and all, and I can remember everything, so that's all right.

On Friday, one of my Scrapping Pals, Sandie, who lives very locally to me so we've met a few times now, sent me a sneak preview of her first freebie kit that she had made.



It is a Valentine kit, and it is so nice to know that she was inspired to make this her first outing because Valentine was her father's middle name. I had a little play with it and found it a lovely kit. Her father would have been very proud of her.

Today, Sandie has posted her kit on her blog, so if you want to go and snag it you can get it as a Craft Artist download, or a zip file for other programmes.

Despite being in a slightly delicate state I still managed to make up another page with the live download, which seems to have grown a little. There are some lovely elements and papers.


Now I think it's time to wrap up for today. The eye is also still playing up a little, well, that's my excuse and there are a few things on the TV that look good for later.

Blessings,

Karen

3 comments:

sandiehc said...

Thank you Karen xxxx

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Betty said...

Gorgeous Page Karen from what looks to be a beautiful kit.
Betty