Thursday, 9 February 2012

Another New Freebie Kit from Sandie

Hi Everyone,

My friend Sandie has been at it again - producing yet another gorgeous freebie kit.

This one is called Blossom, and is lovely for spring-based projects and pages. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have a quick little play. I changed the colour of the frame and applied an effect, and inserted a photo from the garden of this beautiful butterfly.



As I use Craft Artist, I downloaded the pack file for that, but Sandie also has a zip file available for use in other programmes.

This beautiful kit comes with 23 embellishments,  15 Backgrounds papers, one of which is made from  a watercolour of daffodils by Sandie's own hand (I'm very envious of her ability; I wish I could produce decent watercolours ), 6 frames, some wordart and a couple of papers and layouts.

I love it, Sandie. And I'm sure others will too, so don't hesitate - go and snag it straight away.


Blessings,

Karen

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 10, 2012. Thanks again.